Second- phase Construction of ProMOS Technologies Inc. Factory
Taiwan Kumagai, one of the subsidiaries of Kumagai Gumi Co., Ltd, received an order to construct a semiconductor factory for ¥10.9 billion in Central Taiwan Science Park, Taichung County, Taiwan.
It will be constructed adjacent to the first-phase construction (currently in operation), which Taiwan Kumagai completed in FY2005.
Taiwan Kumagai has so far constructed many semiconductor factories and liquid crystal factories in Taiwan.
The results were highly praised, leading to this order.
- ProMos Technologies Inc.
- Central Taiwan Science Park, Taichung County, Taiwan
- Site area:
- 123,061 m²(including first-phase construction site area)
- Total floor area:
- Production factory
- 62,955 m² Steel structure 4F above ground/B1F
- Office bldg
- 19,916 m² Steel structure 8F above ground
- Annex bldg
- Central Utility Building
- 20,177 m² Reinforced Concrete structure 4F above ground/B1F
- 12,074 m² Reinforced Concrete structure B2F
- 118 m²
- 115,240 m²
- Approx. ¥10.9 billion
- Semiconductor production factory and office
- August 2006 - August 2007